Hi guys this is Aditya, sorry i wasn't able to update my blog because of exams but anyways I'm back now. So here's my new post.
In this post I'll guide you how to recover your deleted data from your Android device storage or sd card. So how does it fell when you accidentally delete your important data and you want it badly. So here the tutorial for how to recover deleted data from your storage using an Android device.
You need root access to use this app. if your device isn't rooted you can check out my other tutorial on How to Root any Android Device
1. First of all you need to download the an app called Disk Digger it's available on Play Store for free. There is also a pro version version of this app on Play Store which is an paid app.
2. After installing the app. You need to open it and grant root permission
3. Now select the storage from which you want to recover the deleted data.
4. Now a Pop Up will appear asking you to choose the file format you want to recover. Example : If you have deleted a video file then select the .mp4 format.
5. Now click on "OK"
6. As soon as you click OK scanning would start and it would show you all the deleted video files with .mp4 format.
7. Now select the file you want to recover and click on the floppy disk icon.
8. Now a menu would've appear with three options
9. Now select "Save files locally" to recover those files and to save it into your local storage.
That's It now you know how to recover your Deleted data on Android. Thank you keep visiting